Do you want to know how to get started in online marketing? Are you a seasoned online marketer, but feel that something is holding you back? Well, this article is for you.
I know that Internet marketing can be very complicated, especially to the beginner. There is too much information available! I am going to try to cut a path through all the confusion in this article.
If you have been marketing online for a while, five of these essential elements will be very familiar to you. However, the sixth element that I will discuss has the ability to make or break you when it comes to business success, and it is often underestimated.
I will begin by explaining the first five elements:
1. A list – You’ll want to start by building a list of prospects to market about your business. I want to emphasize the importance of marketing or promotion. You will need to understand how to promote your business online. Because there are so many marketing methods online, you will want to focus on one at a time until you master it.
2. A website – You need a customizable website with your picture, story, and maybe your video.
3. A sales funnel – The funnel is a process of offering tools and education to solve the challenges your prospects are facing. Your prospects will see you as a leader because you provide solutions to them, and this will help you build relationships with them. This industry is about relationship-building. Your sales funnel will help you help your prospects. This is a funded proposal strategy (creating multiple streams of income), and all master marketers use this type of strategy.
4. A system – You need a system that will help you market your business and train your new people effectively. This system will leverage your time and your energy by allowing you to simply plug your new distributors into it.
5. A primary opportunity – You need the system to introduce your prospects to your primary opportunity in a non-threatening manner, after they have been in your sales funnel long enough to appreciate the solutions you provide.
The sixth element, the one that is often overlooked and underestimated, is what I call “self work”.
We need to work on ourselves, not just our businesses, to be successful.Some people may say we need to work even harder on ourselves because that effort will have a direct impact on our business success.
What does “self work” mean?
–Self work includes daily work on maintaining the right way of thinking. Do you have limiting beliefs? Is your success in business being limited by a poverty mentality? The more you continue “self work”, the more valuable you will be to your team.Always strive to increase your value to others.
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein.
In short, for online marketing success, you need a system that:
–offers a brandable website.
–allows you to offer value to your list and create multiple streams of income for you.
–presents your primary opportunity to your prospects in a non-threatening manner and trains your new distributors.
To be successful marketing online, be sure to commit fully to your online marketing system.
You can get all of these benefits from one system–the system I use.